In 60 days around the world with a camera!
- The shooting travel for THE 4TH REVOLUTION – EnergyAutonomy lead us to 8 countries in total.
- These countries are spread over 4 continents.
- The film crew usually consisted of 6 people.
- The equipment had a total weight of 1089 kg.
- There was a flat tire in Mali and 2-axis breaks of rickshaw in Bangladesh.
- The average temperature during shooting in Northern Europe was -5 degrees Celsius.
- The average temperature during shooting in China was 36 degrees Celsius.
- 136 hours of footage had to be spotted afterwards.
- The movie is now 83 min long.
- The 4th Revolution is beginning now!
Keep track of our experiences during the shoot in the diary and get an idea of our work when you view the photos in the gallery.